From Classic to Extravagant: Black and Colorful Men’s Socks
As the name BLACKSOCKS suggests, black socks for men are our specialty. Black socks are still a big part of the selection we offer, but now our range also includes colors and patterns. Find Italian men’s socks to fit your style and any occasion.
Make Sure You Buy the Right Socks
With so many choices, how do you know which socks are the right ones for you? This is easily answered when you know when and where you will be wearing them. Using the steps below you can determine what length, material and colors fit your needs and then use our sock finder to find your perfect set of socks.
- Length: Up to the ankle, calf or knee? Your shoes determine what length your socks need to be. For low-cut sports shoes we recommend our Shorty sneaker socks or Invisible socks, which give you better grip in your footwear.
- Material: Cotton, Merino or cashmere wool? While all have their benefits, picking the right one for each occasion is crucial. Cotton is the most popular fabric due to it being lightweight, durable and more breathable than other fabrics. This makes cotton the perfect choice for everyday wear. Merino wool is excellent for keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Since wool does not absorb moisture like other materials, it’s the ideal fabric for outdoor activities. Cashmere has much of the same benefits of Merino but with a feel of luxury. Cashmere is more delicate and comfortable than Merino so it is the perfect fabric when dressing to impress or in a high stress meeting.
- Color: As well as classic black, anthracite and brown, our socks are also available in navy, blue, red, green, purple and orange. Give our subtle patterns a try: liven up your outfit without drawing too much attention to yourself.
Browse the Sock Shop
If you buy socks from the BLACKSOCKS online shop, you can count on many years of experience. We have been shipping our high-quality men’s socks all over the world since 1999.
Omnipresent Men’s Socks
You cannot go wrong with black socks. They fit every environment and are great for any occasion, whether festive or casual. Dress your best at every moment of your office life, leisure time, relaxed dinners or a major celebration.
Socks are the Icing on the Cake
Jeans and a T-shirt are a staple in every man's wardrobe, so what makes you stand out? Add that special something with colorful men's socks. Inject a little variety into your style with subtle stripes or a discreet micro-pattern to add some contrast to your appearance.
Make a statement with a splash of red, purple or orange: show self-confidence and add some positive energy to gray days. Red works best with dark blue or gray clothing, making your socks truly catch the eye. Give it a try!
Winging Their Way Directly to Your Door
If you buy socks online before 4 p.m., they will be delivered directly to your home the next day – with free shipping worldwide! You can choose between a test pair, a three-pack, a ten-pack or even a sockscription. BLACKSOCKS are perfect for you or as a gift for someone special.
Choose BLACKSOCKS’s men’s socks now and leave your sock sorrows behind!
Sustainable Socks Made from Organic Cotton
If your feet are wrapped in organic cotton socks, you can just sit back and relax. Our socks not only impress with their quality and comfortable fit, but also their origins. The cotton is organically grown in Egypt and has extra-long fibers, which are perfect for socks as they produce so little fluff.
The Positive Features of Organic Socks
Not all socks can call themselves organic. ‘Organic’ is a protected term and clothing must pass various tests to use it. The international GOTS® standard is well-known and its seal is widely used. It lays down environmental guidelines, from production through to processing. Our Organic Comfort socks are made of 80% organic cotton (certified to GOTS® standard). The remaining 20% is polyamide, providing support and durability.
What do our customers particularly like about our Organic Comfort socks? The soft terry sole and the comfort band. The terry sole makes every single step comfortable and soft – as if you were walking on a bed of moss. The comfort band stays gently but firmly in place on your calf without cutting in.
Why Sustainable Socks Benefit You
When you choose Organic Comfort socks, you are also choosing:
- Top quality that keeps its promises
- Socks that are good for your skin
- A love of nature
- More variety in our environment and your wardrobe
You will receive the socks in paper packaging. You can recycle this in your household paper waste. This allows the paper to re-used, beginning the cycle over again.
Order Organic Cotton socks directly from our online shop, as either a one-off purchase or a sockscription.