«Like a newspaper, you receive socks through the letterbox at regular intervals. Ideally, always the same design.»
Why does this require a sockscription?
Quite simply, because:
- No-one likes buying socks.
- Everyone constantly needs socks.
- No-one likes sorting socks after the wash.
- Individual sock orphans will always find a pair!
How does the sockscription work?
It's very simple:
- You choose your favourite design and size.
- You choose the delivery interval, e.g. three deliveries of three pairs.
- Shortly after ordering, you will receive three pairs of socks through your letterbox.
- Four months later, you receive another delivery of socks.
- Then, after another four months, the final delivery.
- One month before renewal, we will inform you that the sockscription is about to be renewed.
- You can cancel or postpone the renewal in your customer account.
- Unless we hear from you otherwise, after a year, the sockscription will be renewed for a further year.
How much does the sockscription cost?
The same as 15 years ago. The most popular sockscription with three deliveries of three pairs of classic calf socks is available for CHF 98 / EUR 66 including shipping. We have not increased our prices since 1999.