How To Find Us!
Questions or suggestions? We may have already provided the answer in our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’. If not, do not hesitate to contact us. Email us at [email protected] or give us a call during office hours on: +41 (0) 848 252 257
Are you looking for our address? You can find us in the Seefeld area of Zurich:
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most important and most frequently asked questions. Click on your question to see the relevant answer.
- How much does shipping cost?
- When will my order arrive?
- What do I do if I don’t like the product?
- Where do I send my returns?
- How does a sockscription/subscription work?
- How does a gift sockscription/subscription work?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How can I pay?
- How does Miles & More work?
If your question is not listed, you can get in touch with us by phone or email, or even contact one of our team’s specialists directly.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
All costs are included. We also cover VAT and customs arrangements for international shipments.
We deliver worldwide, except to Pakistan. Why? The parcels have never arrived in Pakistan, despite multiple shipments.
When Will I Receive The Order?
All orders which reach us by 4 p.m. on weekdays will be sent out on the same day. We will send you shipping confirmation once the order has been shipped.
We can send up to three pairs of socks and two-packs of underwear via letter post. We are therefore unable to offer track & trace services. Instead, you will find your order in your letterbox even if you are not at home. Underwear, shirts or orders containing more than three pairs of socks will be sent as a parcel.
Our partners have given us the following delivery times:
- Swiss letter post: next day, Saturday delivery
- Swiss parcel post: next day, no Saturday delivery
- German letter/parcel post: 3 days
- Europe letter/parcel post: 4-5 days
- Overseas letter/parcel post: 4 to 15 days according to country
What Do I Do If I Don’t Like my Order?
Unworn items may be returned within 30 days. We will exchange them or refund them at the purchase price, whichever you would prefer.
The customer covers the costs of return shipping unless we have made an error.
How Does a Sockscription (or Other Subscription) Work?
It’s very simple - just like a magazine subscription. You buy an annual subscription and we deliver it. Depending on the frequency selected, you will receive three pairs of socks delivered to your door three, four or six times a year. The sockscription is paid yearly. After a year, you will receive a notification and the subscription will renew.
How Does a Gift Sockscription (or Other Subscriptions) Work?
Just like a sockscription, except:
- it is not renewed
- You can have the first delivery sent straight to the recipient of the gift or to your home
- You can add a personal greeting to the recipient which will appear on every delivery note
The sockscription is a great gift idea. Why not give it a try?
How Do I Cancel My Subscription?
Before your subscription renews, we will send you an automatic email notification letting you know about the upcoming renewal. This email offers you various options. You can:
- Change the renewal date
- Cancel the subscription online in your customer account
- Send us an email and we will reply with a cancellation confirmation
You can, of course, also cancel your subscription by phone during our standard office hours on +41 (0)848 252 257.
We would love to hear why you no longer want to receive products from us.
How Does Miles & More Work?
The Miles and More frequent flyer program allows you to earn miles and then spend them – on products of ours, for example.
Earn miles: when buying a subscription, you receive a certain number of miles depending on the product. The number of miles available is indicated on the product page.
Spend miles: prices are also given in miles for all of our products. Just choose miles as your payment method during checkout. You can also choose to make a part payment in miles (at least 3000 miles).